Skip to main content

Mystery Blogger Award!

Hey everyone! This time, I got nominated for Mystery Blogger Award by Gauri from Brighter Alleys and Maith from Maith's Musings. Check out their blog too! 

Here are the rules:

1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
3.) Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4.) Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
5.) Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6.) Share the link to your best post.
7.) Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers and notify them that they are nominated.
8.) Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
9.) Continue the chain!!

And here is the logo:


Okay, now starting the questionnaire round:

Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
  • I live in a village near forests. Basically, it's western ghats.
  • I love everything related to earth and books.
  • I am currently in 9th grade.
Share the link to your best post.
Here are my favorites  :

 First, I'll answer Gauri's questions :
1. What would you prefer: Eating at a restaurant or Ordering at home?
       Eating at a resturant.

2. The most unique cartoon character (according to you) is ___________.
    Ah! I love cartoons. Can I chose top 3?   Badrinath from Bandhbudh aur Budhbak and Nibbles from tom&jerry and Nobita from Doaraemon!
3. What's the reason for choosing the title of your blog it's having now?
   Well, when I decided to start the blog, The first name was A curious world of mine. But after soem time, I changed it to Chirps of a forest bird. Why? It's because I live near the forest and I wanted something to indicate my interests and myself. That's how this name was born!

4. If given a chance to explore one planet or satellite of the Solar System, which one would you choose and why?
  My answer is very simple. Earth! There are too many unanswered thing in nature. There are so many questions about evolution of organisms. And Yes, the main reason for choosing earth is It is full of wonders! 

5. Time for the weird question! Would you prefer an encounter with a live mummy or visit a house full of creepy dolls? Why?
May be a live mummy! I would ask it about it's past maybe. 

And Here are Maith's questions:
 1. If you could travel back in time, which era would you visit?
May be somewhere in past. Mauryan era is my first choice and after that, it is Indus Valley civilization era.

2.Which superpower would you like to have and why?
I wish I had the power to know what's going to happen in future.

3.What is your biggest and greatest achievement till now?
  Honestly, I don't know, but for me, keeping up with this blog till now is my greatest achievement.

4.The one book you could read over and over is _____. 
  The Night Diary! Every time I read it, it makes me sad and makes me think. A must read!

5.Which artist would you never get tired of listening to?
   Shreya Goshal
 
6.Would you rather experience the formation of the universe or the end of the universe? 
  The formation of the universe would be amazing!

My Questions:

  1. What are your all time favorite books?
  2. What is your biggest dream ever?
  3. What is your favorite thing to do in free time?
  4. Who is your inspiration?
  5. Would you rather spend a day in home without doing anything or in some old fort?
I nominate:

See you soon!


Comments

  1. Thanks for the nomination!! I'll definitely do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this was great!! I loved reading your answers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me. :) I'm working on writing the answers to the questions in the award now. :D
    -Quinley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your answers were fun, and you are so brave to choose the live mummy for asking about the past! However, the other choice was even worse I guess xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Thanks for reading Gauri

      Delete
    2. I know this might sound crazy, but I nominated you for another thing too! Well, this one isn't an award, but a letter tag. You could see the rules here : https://brighteralleys.blogspot.com/2021/04/twenty-years-older.html

      I myself created it, and would be glad if you could participate Vanya :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks Gauri, I'll try to participate :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

You may like these too...

ಭೂಮಿಯೂ ಒಂದು ಜೀವಿಯೆ?

 ಮೊನ್ನೆ ಬಿಕ್ಕೆ ಗುಡ್ಡಕ್ಕೆ ಹಣ್ಣು ಹೆಕ್ಕಲು ಹೊದಾಗ ಗೌರಿ ಹೂವಿನ ಬಳ್ಳಿಯನ್ನು ಕಂಡೆ. ಅದಾಗಲೆ ಕಂಬಳಿಹುಳವೊಂದು ಎಲೆಗಳನ್ನು ತಿನ್ನುತಿತ್ತು. ಮರುದಿನ ನೋಡಿದಾಗ ಹಕ್ಕಿಯೊಂದು ಅದೇ ಕಂಬಳಿಹುಳಗಳನ್ನು ತಿನ್ನುತಿತ್ತು. ಅಂದರೆ ನಿಸರ್ಗಕ್ಕೆ ಯಾವ ಜೀವಿಗಳೂ ಅತಿಯಾಗಿ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿಸಲು ಕೊಡದೆ ಸಮತೋಲನ ಕಾಪಾಡಲು ಗೊತ್ತಿದೆ ಎಂದಾಯಿತು. ಆದರೆ  ಆಗ ತಾನೆ ಗೌರಿಹೂವು ಚಿಗುರಿದ್ದು ಚಿಟ್ಟೆಗೆ ಹೇಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತಾಯಿತು? ಅಲ್ಲಿಯೆ ಕಂಬಳಿಹುಳ ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಎಲೆಗಳನ್ನು ತಿನ್ನುತ್ತಿದೆ ಎಂಬುದು ಹಕ್ಕಿಗೆ ಹೇಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತಾಯಿತು?  ಮಳೆಗಾಲದಲ್ಲಿ    ಮಣ್ಣು ತೊಳೆದುಹೋದ ನಂತರ ಕೆಲವೇ ದಿನಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಹೊಸ ಹುಲ್ಲು ಹುಟ್ಟುತ್ತದೆ. ಹಾಗೆಯೇ ಹೊಸ ಮಣ್ಣು ಹಾಕಿದಾಗಲೂ ಸಹ ಬಚ್ಚಲುಬಳ್ಳಿಯಂತಹ ಬಳ್ಳಿಗಳು ನಾವು ಊಹಿಸಲೂ ಸಾಧ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲದ ವೇಗದಲ್ಲಿ  ಬೆಳೆಯುತ್ತವೆ. ಹಕ್ಕಿಗಳು ತಿಂದು ಬಿಸುಟಿದ ಬೀಜಗಳು ಮೊಳಕೆಯೊಡೆದು ಹೊರಬರುತ್ತವೆ.       ಹಾಗಾದರೆ ಭೂಮಿಗೆ ಯಾರು ಹೇಳಿಕೊಟ್ಟಿದ್ದು  ಮಣ್ಣು ತೊಳೆದು ಹೋಗಲಾಗದಂತೆ ಗಿಡ ಹುಟ್ಟಬೇಕೆಂದು? ಯಾರು ಹೇಳಿಕೊಟ್ಟಿದ್ದು ಹಕ್ಕಿಗಳು ಬೀಜ ಪ್ರಸಾರ ಮಾಡಬೇಕೆನ್ನುವುದ್ನನು? ಗದ್ದೆ ಕಟಾವಿನ ಕೆಲವೇ ದಿನಗಳ ನಂತರ ಕೀಟಹಾರಿ ಡ್ರಾಸಿರ ಗಿಡ ಹೇಗೆ ಬರುತ್ತವೆ? ಅಲ್ಲಿ ಹುಟ್ಟಿದರೆ ಮಾತ್ರ ಆಹಾರ ಸಿಗುತ್ತದೆ ಎಂದು ಡ್ರಾಸಿರಾಕ್ಕೆ ಹೇಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತು ?  ಹಾಗಾದರೆ ಭೂಮಿಗೂ ಪ್ರಜ್ನೆ ಇದೆಯೆ? ಭೂಮಿಯೂ ಒಂದು ಜೀವಿಯೆ?       ಈಗ ಜಾಗತಿಕ ವಿಷಯಗಳನ್ನು

ಜರ್ಮನಿಯ ಅಸ್ಪಷ್ಟ ನೆನೆಪುಗಳು!

 ಮೊನ್ನೆ ಹೀಗೆ ಯಾವುದರ  ಬಗ್ಗೆಯೋ ಮಾತಾಡುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾಗ ಮಧ್ಯೆ ಅದೇಕೋ ಜರ್ಮನಿಯ ವಿಷಯ ಹಾದು ಹೋಯಿತು. ಸುಮಾರು ಮೂರೋ ನಾಲ್ಕೊ  ವರ್ಷದವಳಿರುವಾಗ ಅಪ್ಪ Griefwald ನಲ್ಲಿ ಇದ್ದಾಗ   ಮೂರು ತಿಂಗಳು ನಾವೂ ಅಲ್ಲಿಗೆ ಹೋಗಿದ್ದೆವು. ನಾನಾಗ ತುಂಬಾ ಚಿಕ್ಕವಳಿದ್ದುದ್ದರಿಂದ ಅಷ್ಟೇನೂ ಸರಿಯಾಗಿ ನೆನಪಿಲ್ಲ, ಆದರೂ ನನ್ನ ಅಸ್ಪಷ್ಟ ನೆನಪುಗಳನ್ನು ನಿಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತೇನೆ. ಅದು ಸುಮಾರು ಮೇ ತಿಂಗಳ ಕೊನೆಯ ವಾರವೇನೋ, ನಾವು ಹೊರಟಿದ್ದು. ಬೆಂಗಳೂರಿನಿಂದ ಸುಡು ಬಿಸಿಲಿನ ಓಮಾನ್ ದೇಶಕ್ಕೆ, ನಂತರ Frankfurt ಗೆ ಹೋಗುವುದಾಗಿತ್ತು. ಅದರ ವೀಸಾಕ್ಕಾಗಿ ಚೆನ್ನೈ ವರೆಗೆ ಅಲೆದು ಅಂತೂ ಎರಡನೇ ಪ್ರಯತ್ನದಲ್ಲಿ ವೀಸ ಸಿಕ್ಕಿತ್ತಂತೆ.ನನಗೆ ಅದರ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚೇನು ತಿಳಿದಿಲ್ಲ.       ಓಮಾನ್ ವಿಮಾನ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣದಲ್ಲಿ ಚೀನಾಕ್ಕೆ ಟೇಕ್ ಆಫ್ ಆಗಲಿದ್ದ ಕೆಂಪು  ವಿಮಾನದಲ್ಲೇ  ಹೋಗಬೇಕು ಎಂಬ ಡಿಮಾಂಡ್ ಮಾಡಿದ್ದೆ(ನನಗೆ ಕೆಂಪು ಎಂದರೆ ಭಾರಿ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಾಗಿತ್ತು ಆಗ). ನಮ್ಮ ದುರಾದೃಷ್ಟ, ನಾವು ಪ್ರಯಾಣಿಸುವ ವಿಮಾನ ಹಸಿರು ತಿಳಿ ಹಸಿರು ಬಣ್ಣದ್ದಾಗಿತ್ತು. ಅದು ಹೇಗೊ ನಂಬಿಸಿ ಒಳಗೆ ಕರೆದುಕೊಂಡು ಹೋಗಿದ್ದರೂ ಮತ್ತೆ ಇಳಿದಾಗ ಅದರ ಬಣ್ಣ ಕಂಡುಹೊಯಿತು. ಇನ್ನೇನು ಮಾಡುವುದು? ಅಮ್ಮ "ವಿಮಾನಕ್ಕೆ ಆ ಬಣ್ಣ ಇಷ್ಟ ಆಜಿಲ್ಲ್ಯೆ,ಅದ್ಕೆ ಆಕಾಶದಲ್ಲೆ ಹಾರ್ತಾ ಇರಕಾರೆ ಬೇರೆ ಬಣ್ಣ ಪೇಂಟ್ ಮಾಡಿಗಿದ" ಎಂದು ನಂಬಿಸಿದ್ದಳು! ಅಂತೂ ಸಮಸ್ಯ

ಮರಗಳ ಮಾತನು ಕೇಳಿದಿರಾ?

  ನಾವೆಲ್ಲರೂ ಒಮ್ಮೆಯಾದರೂ ಈ ಕಥೆಯನ್ನು ಕೇಳಿರುತ್ತೇವೆ. ಒಬ್ಬ ಹುಡುಗ ದಿನವೂ ಒಂದು ಮಾವಿನ ಮರದ ಬಳಿ ಆಡಲು ಬರುತ್ತಿರುತ್ತಾನೆ. ಮರಕ್ಕೂ ಅವನನ್ನು ಕಂಡರೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಪ್ರೀತಿ. ಆ ಮರ ಅವನಿಗೆ ಹಣ್ಣುಗಳನ್ನು ಕೊಡುತ್ತಾ ಇರುತ್ತದೆ. ಸಮಯ ಕಳೆದಂತೆ ಹುಡುಗ ದೊಡ್ಡವನಾಗುತ್ತಾನೆ. ಮರದ ಬಳಿ ಬರುವುದನ್ನೇ ಕಡಿಮೆ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಾನೆ. ಒಮ್ಮೆ ಅವನು ಮರ ಇರುವ ದಾರಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಹೋಗುತ್ತಿರುತ್ತಾನೆ. ಮರ ಅವನನ್ನು ಕರೆಯುತ್ತದೆ. ''ಹುಡುಗಾ, ನಿನಗೆ ಹಣ್ಣು ಬೇಕೆ? ಬಾ ನನ್ನ ಮೇಲೆ ಹತ್ತಿ ಕುಳಿತಿಕೋ.'' ಎಂದು ಕರೆಯುತ್ತದೆ. ಹುಡುಗ ನಿರ್ದಾಕ್ಷಿಣವಾಗಿ '' ನಾನೀಗ ದೊಡ್ಡವನು.ನನಗೆ ಆಡಲು ಸಮಯವಿಲ್ಲ. ನನ್ನ ಗೆಳೆಯರಿಗೆ ಹಣ್ಣು ಬೇಕು. ನೀನು ಕೊಡುತ್ತಿಯಾ?'' ಎಂದು ಉತ್ತರಿಸುತ್ತಾನೆ. ''ಸರಿ. ನೀನೆ ಹಣ್ಣುಗಳನ್ನು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊ'' ಎಂದು ಹೇಳಿ  ಮರವೂ ಸುಮ್ಮನಾಗುತ್ತದೆ. ಕೆಲವು ವರ್ಷಗಳ ನಂತರ ಹುಡುಗ ಮತ್ತೆ ಬರುತ್ತಾನೆ. ಅವನೇಗ ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿರುವವವನು. ಮರ ಮೊದಲಿನಂತೆ  ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಿಂದ '' ಹುಡುಗಾ, ಬಾ  ನನ್ನ ಕೊಂಬೆಗಳ ಮೇಲೆ ಕುಳಿತು ಆಟವಾಡು. ನನ್ನ ಹಣ್ಣುಗಳನ್ನು ತಿನ್ನು ಎಂದು ಕರೆಯುತ್ತದೆ . ಆಗ ಅವನು ‘’ನನಗೆ ಸಮಯವಿಲ್ಲ. ನನಗೆ ನಿನ್ನ ಕಾಂಡ  ಬೇಕು. ಅದನ್ನು ಮಾರಿ ನಾನು ಹಣ ಗಳಿಸುತ್ತೇನೆ’’ ಎಂದು ಹೇಳುತ್ತಾನೆ.ಮರಕ್ಕೆ ನೋವಾದರೂ ಒಪ್ಪಿಕೊಂಡು ತನ್ನ ಕೊಂಬೆಗಳನ್ನು ಅವನಿಗೆ ನೀಡುತ್ತದೆ. ಹತ್ತ